Xplore Jordan Tours, is a registered Corporate Travel Agent Company in Jordan who specialise in travel to Jordan.
We are based in the heart of the capital Jordan, Amman - 7th Circle.
Our Jordan Corporate Travel team operate 6 Days a Week 8am to 6pm and here to help you with any international and corporate travel requirements.
Our Corporate Travel Team have access to hundreds of tours and hotel stays in Jordan.
- Travel Agency Business 2 Business Services
- 24 Hour Exclusive Travel Concierge For All Of Your Guests
- Corporate Rate Hotel Stays
- Corporate Rate Jordan Tours or Tours of Jordan
- Airport Transfers Jordan
- Petra Tour Transfers
- Modern Tour Packages,
- Amman Tours
- Petra Tours
- Madaba Tours
- Mt Nebo Tours
- Spiritual Tours Jordan
Here are some of the popular tours of Amman that we offer:
- Amman Citadel Tour: Visit the ancient Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and explore the ruins of the Roman Temple of Hercules, the Umayyad Palace, and the Byzantine Church of the Virgin Mary.
- Roman Theater Tour: Visit the Roman Theater, one of the best-preserved Roman theaters in the world.
- Umayyad Mosque Tour: Visit the Umayyad Mosque, one of the oldest and largest mosques in Jordan.
- Madaba Mosaic Map Tour: Visit the Madaba Mosaic Map, a 6th-century mosaic map of the Holy Land.
- Jerash Tour: Visit the ancient Roman city of Jerash, one of the best-preserved Roman cities in the world.
Why should I book through Xplore Jordan Tours?
Explore Jordan Tours, has a collective experience of over 25 years & thousands of packaged and custom tours in Jordan we are a humble family company that act in the best interest of you the user!
We have a strong belief in tourism being the backbone of society and global culture bridging the gap between the modern explorers world and the ancient Tour Sites that lay across the Jordan landscape.
Tourism has opened Jordan up to the world and helped our community thrive with diversity and understanding the backgrounds of our visitors.
Explore Jordan Tours would love it clear that we respect the 1st people and the native community of the land of Jordan & its Royal Ruling.
Contact the Corporate Travel Reservation Team on