4 Days City Escape Jordan| Spa Vacation
To Book this Package please contact our Team!
This Package is the perfect opportunity to escape and immerse yourself in a calming new environment, even if just for a short while.
Day 1: Amman - Dead Sea
Early morning, Arrival to Queen Alia International Airport , or if you’re already in Amman you will be picked up from your hotel in Amman around 9:00 am, transferred to Opal Aqua Spa for a Turkish soothing bath and massage, Enjoy a Traditional Lunch at Bait El Karam Restaurant, afterwards you will be transferred to the lowest point on Earth ! the Dead Sea.
Did you know that the Dead Sea healing waters have been sought after even since Biblical times. Herod the Great, who reigned between 37 to 4 BC, built one of the world’s first health spas along its shores. According to legend, Cleopatra also loved the Dead Sea and used its products as part of her beauty regime.
Day 2: the Salt Lake
After breakfast, Spend a relaxing day at Leisure , the Dead Sea is all about floating. The high salinity of the Dead Sea makes the water denser than the body, pushing you upward, that's why you often see guests reading their books or newspaper while floating!
Here's a neat Fact for you; The potential for sunburn in the Dead Sea is lower than in other places, due to its location below sea level where harmful UV rays are filtered through three natural layers. These include the extra atmospheric layer, the evaporation layer over the Dead Sea, and the thick ozone layer (but it is still recommended to apply sunscreen).
The high salt and mineral content of the Dead Sea mean that this body of water has powerful healing properties. It’s a popular destination for treating skin problems such as acne, psoriasis and cellulite, reduces inflammation as well as muscle ache and arthritis.
Therefore Don't forget to take a Mud Bath and check available Spa Treatments .
Day 3: Dead Sea - Mt. Nebo - Madaba - Ma'in Hot Springs
After Breakfast and free morning time , you'll be picked-up and transferred to Mount Nebo also known as Jabal Musa, it is the site where Moses overlooked the Holy Land but did not enter it and where a church and a monastery were built to honor him. a stop at the nearby City of Mosaics , Madaba the cultural epicenter for Byzantine and Umayyad mosaics.
After Lunch , your journey reaches to Ma'in ! This cascade of mineral-rich hot springs and waterfalls is an oasis in the Jordanian desert.
The waters at Ma'in are rich in minerals and offer a range of fabulous benefits. The water is proven to help with respiration, digestion, and relaxation. Treatments are available for chronic physical ailments such as skin and circulatory diseases, and bone, joint, back and muscular pains. In addition to immersing the body in the springs, foot baths and steam treatments are at hand.
The Cascade Spa at Ma’in Hot Spring Resort has a host of treatments for guests to choose from. The spa is located in a beautiful wellness environment that is set beneath a waterfall. Guests can choose from massages, facials, and body wraps, each with naturally mineral-rich ingredients.
Day 4: Ma'in Hot Springs - Amman City Tour - Amman Airport
The main restaurant provides stunning views of the waterfalls and surrounding area. Here, you will find a breakfast buffet with fresh fruits, oats, juices and live cooking stations. After which you will be picked up and transferred to Amman for a City Tour among the main attractions at the Capital , including the Citadel and the Roman Amphitheater and downtown shopping tour so you can collect some remarkable souvenirs to take back home.
Depending on your flight time you will be heading for airport for departure.
INCLUDED in the Tour :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle with English-Speaking Driver. [vehicle allocation based on number of guests].
- Accommodation at Resorts on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Entrance to All Mentioned Sites In the Itinerary.
- Turkish Bath at the Opal Aqua Spa .
- Lunch at Bait El Karam Restaurant in Amman .
- Lunch at Adonis Restaurant in Madaba .
- Airport pick-up or drop off [if required].
- Taxes Inclusive
- English-Speaking Guide all through tour dates for [Compulsory by Jordanian law] .
NOT INCLUDED in the Tour :
- International flight tickets.
- Visa upon arrival to Jordan[ Fee is :40.0 JOD per person =56.0 USD – should be paid in Local Currency].
- Lunches or Dinners at the Resorts
- Drinks with meals.
- Departure tax (Departure tax included in your air tickets)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & resort staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.
- Any private arrangements or treatments .
- Travel Insurance- optional but recommended - [ 40.0 USD per person – covering up to 60K USD medical bills].
- Minimum 2 people required per booking
- Mandatory New year & Christmas Gala dinner when applicable with supplement During Dec.
- Children Policy applies when required.